At VLCI we recognise the growing public and government demand that the construction of a building and its subsequent fit out be undertaken in an environmentally and resource efficient manner.
New technologies are constantly being developed to complement current practices in creating greener structures, with the common objective that green buildings are designed to reduce the overall impact of the built environment on human health and the natural environment by addressing the following:-
- Minimize waste, re-use and recycle where possible at our offices and on site
- Pay careful attention to waste disposal at all venues
- Utilize sustainable practices whenever possible
- Use new eco-friendly materials and applications
- Utilize electronic methods for invoicing / correspondence etc wherever possible
- Make careful use of natural resources
- Ensuring all non-essential electrical equipment is turned off when not in use.